SCHOLLS VALLEY LODGE WEDDING PACKAGES
Whether you are looking for an intimate ceremony under the oak trees, corporate retreat, or family gathering; the Scholls Valley Lodge is for you. Situated on over 4 acres of manicured lawns with breathtaking views in every direction. It is easily accessible, but feels private, nestled into a natural setting. Sitting at the top of a hill with exclusive views, pictures don’t do it justice! Schedule a visit to come see the beauty of this unique setting.
- Exclusive use of all indoor and outdoor venue spaces including the Lodge, lawns and barn
- 150 exterior chairs, 120 interior chairs
- Tables, dishware and silverware
- No catering or vendor restrictions (outside catering, food trucks, etc. are allowed)
- Noise restrictions: outdoor events must end by 9:30 PM (county noise ordinances apply)
- Beer and wine only, must be served by a licensed bartender
- Outdoor events up to 250, indoor events up to 150
- No pets
- Event insurance required
- The interior and exterior of the property must be left as it was found - cleaning not included
- Deliveries, pick-up, cleaning, rehearsal all must be done within the time frame of the contract
- Parking attendants
- Cleaning Package
10am-11pm deliveries, pick-up and cleaning must be done within this time frame. Day use comes with use of the Lodge and two guest suites
Nights can be added to a full day package, check in at 3pm - check out at 11AM. Sleeps 28 in 9 bedrooms.
CALL OR SUBMIT CONTACT INFO FOR PRICING
Although the Scholls Valley Lodge allows for you to use any caterers or vendors, here is an example of what a catering option might look like.
ALL-INCLUSIVE CATERING PACKAGES
Wedding, elopement, and corporate packages available with full service coordinator Pearl Catering.